• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

An we share the road with these people

YellowDuc

New member
Joined
Feb 15, 2002
Location
Rochester, MN
Moto(s)
Ducati 748
Recently, when I went to McDonald's I saw on the menu that you could have an
order of 6, 9 or 20 Chicken McNuggets. I asked for a half dozen nuggets. "We
don't have half dozen nuggets," said the teenager at the counter. "You don't?" I
replied. "We only have six, nine, or twelve," was the reply. "So I can't order a
half dozen nuggets, but I can order six?" "That's right." So I shook my head and
ordered six McNuggets.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The paragraph above doesn't amaze me because of what happened a couple of months
ago. I was checking out at the local Foodland with just a few items and the lady
behind me put her things on the belt close to mine. I picked up one of those
"Dividers" that they keep by the cash register and placed it between our things
so they wouldn't get mixed. After the girl had scanned all of my items, she
picked up the "Divider" looking it all over for the bar code so she could scan
it. Not finding the bar code she said to me "Do you know how much this is?" and
I said to her "I've changed my mind, I don't think I'll buy that today." She
said "OK" and I paid her for the things and left. She had no clue to what had
just happened.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A lady at work was seen putting a credit card into her floppy drive and pulling
it out very quickly. When inquired as to what she was doing, she said she was
shopping on the Internet and they kept asking for a credit card number, so she
was using the ATM "thingy".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I recently saw a distraught young lady weeping beside her car. Do you need some
help?" I asked. She replied, "I knew I should have replaced the battery to this
remote door unlocker. Now I can't get into my car. Do you think they (pointing
to a distant convenient store) would have a battery to fit this?" "Hmmm, I
dunno. Do you have an alarm too?" I asked. "No, just his remote thingy," she
answered, handing it and the car keys to me. As I took the key and manually
unlocked the door, I replied, "Why don't you drive over there and check about
the batteries. It's a long walk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Several years ago, we had an Intern who was none too swift. One day she was
typing and turned to a secretary and said, "I'm almost out of typing paper.
What do I do?" "Just use copier machine paper," the secretary told her. With
that, the intern took her last remaining blank piece of paper, put it on the
photocopier and proceeded to make five "blank" copies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was in a car dealership a while ago, when a large motor home was towed into
the garage. The front of the vehicle was in dire need of repair and the whole
thing generally looked like an extra in Twister." I asked the manager what had
happened. He told me that the driver had set the "cruise control" and then went
in the back to make a sandwich.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
LOL!

I hope these aren't from personal experience or you're meeting some pretty dumb ass people. :twofinger.
 
Back
Top