• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

Still on a rally high. Wish Iw as in better shape 2.5 hours is all my stupid body seems to handle.
 
Still on a rally high. Wish Iw as in better shape 2.5 hours is all my stupid body seems to handle.
Well ya made it right??

mean one and I lucked out on HWY 29 where traffic was stopped and we meandered to the front past 20 cars and came upon a head on Car crash. They were jacked but no one in the cars or looking all bloody. One dude holding his arm looked to be in pain. We slid around it barely and five minutes later we passed a fire truck coming the other way. They would have closed the road for 90 minutes.

We lucked out.
 
I was surprised the cars were creeping past the accident, I thought they were doing u-turns the whole time.

I'm telling ya that wrong turn might have done us a favor.
 
I visited with David. He no longer touches drugs, rarely smokes and was grateful for the visit. He understands but was also hurt at being excluded. Still drinks beer if it’s available. Since his stroke he’s pretty much house bound, has a helper twice a week .
 
Catching another sunset because T-shirt weather.

1000013219.jpg
 
I visited with David. He no longer touches drugs, rarely smokes and was grateful for the visit. He understands but was also hurt at being excluded. Still drinks beer if it’s available. Since his stroke he’s pretty much house bound, has a helper twice a week .
He sent me a message but I was already south of Napa and didn't see it until I got back home.
He's on Berto's schedule :laughing
 
Aftershock was actually pretty cool. Saw some sea lions in the American River trail in the way there. Since it was hot and the alcohol choices were horrible I just drank water and electrolytes. Got to Buckethead with a line band, afi was pretty cool, cromags were cool too, zakk sabath was really impressive, and Danny elfman was mind-blowing. The presidents seems interesting too. Anyways, I left before queens of the stone age and tool. Because I'm tired, my legs hurt because I've been walking or standing since 1:30.

The pedicab dude said he'd take me back to Old sac for ten bucks. Cool dude, we chatted on the way back and when he dropped me off he said "don't worry about it". So I have him a twenty.
 
Back
Top