• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

Oh we're at prime dawww daily right now.

She's only gotten more dawwish as she has started talking. He's still a dick but then he'll smile and get... Coy... and you just have to smile.

Today she was in her kitchen tower and koitney was cooking bacon. I got in trouble yesterday for sneaking a piece so koitney was threatening me, as one does.

Koitney went to hand her a piece and I faked swiped at it. She grabbed it out of Mom's hands, looked at me, "no dad", and then turned around and gave me the cold shoulder and she ate her bacon.

But, there are certainly moments that are purely moments between me and them that I will never trade for anything.

Daddy's emotional support hand. Can't nap without holding a thumb or a finger sometimes.

1000015702.jpg
 
Mine is 28 and still makes my heart melt all the time. It's weird because yes, I am protective of him but he is physically very protective of me and it's the best feeling. We go to concerts and such together and I'm never more relaxed on SF streets than when he's with me.
 
My oldest is for sure older than Koi and likely older than Mike and TWT. :laughing


:afm199
 
I'm going to see Dying Fetus in Berkeley tonight. :banana
My kid was supposed to go but had a planning conflict, so I'm rolling solo now :cry
 
Got back from the zoo with the two littles, back in the office to get some work done. It's hot today 😓 🔥
 
Back
Top