• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

I should go visit Mo and talk about my angels and devils design
 
Also: high from literally over the sf bay.

IMG_2685.jpeg
 
1978 here, I need more ink but also more money. Also, is it normal at 48 that I'm icing elbows and hands after a relatively low key day at work? Maybe I should try one of those ice baths sports ballers use...
 
I drove to the airport today. I hadn’t driven my car since the last time I came home from the airport. This is good with diesel at close to $7 a gallon right now. I’ve ridden my motos to go grocery shopping twice and pedaled for things as well.
 
That's Cool , saving money while doubling down with no triple usage of vehicles. ✊

-

I shit you not I probably saved a dorkie from installing the front wheel on his emoto-bike incorrectly tonight. The disc is on the right side :facepalm he just assembled it , he showed me one picture and I was like.. huh.:wow This looks weird
 
Lord, what a beautiful day overall, punctuated by difficulties, challenges, frustrations, some considerable pain and clarity. It started out wonderful (nature, the sun, a great drive, although not in my car); followed by; frustration, difficulty, emotion, (give up? NO!) then "why do I endure this?", then - wow. Now I get it. Karma.

Friends make it all worthwhile and gratifying. Thank you. The denouement was a long overdue (albeit welcome) chat with a self-avowed elder Christian lady this evening. Hmm, that was interesting. Lots of insights gleaned therein (personal), which have been perhaps long overdue, and fill in lots of gaps that span many decades and shared life experiences.

October 8th, one for the books. Dammit, I forgot lunch. I am hungry. There is always tomorrow....
 
Last edited:
Back
Top