• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

Your retirement is around the corner, because I am about to offer you the ticket to riches

Design a bike stand auto lift system for ebikes

bonus points if it can be retrofitted onto the stands that every ship already has.

First blow your back out lifting one up, and then during your time off on your 2 year long workers comp claim, design and engineer it and you have a great backstory
Those exist, just gotta get the owners to buy one. Also, I like what's left of my back.
 
got back from like 21 mile ride to Russian River and back

... I'm hot red and slightly bothered.

chain didn't fall off, no ricket sounds (but outdoors was noisy) . Maybe I had a small shifting skip--once.

--

aaaand I'm being asked to take care of a cat again, that just happens to be within a stones' throw of a certain Nerdstation...
'
1791598504660.png
 
Back
Top