• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Here I come

StromRider

Road junky
Joined
Oct 31, 2011
Location
east bay
Moto(s)
VFR800
Sometime before the end of the year,
I am going to relocate to San-Francisco,
one of the first things I'll just have to do
is to get myself the next sport-bike and start to cruise the area.

I hope to see you all on CA highways, on trip and get-togethers!

Only great rides to all !

:cool
 
Welcome! But with a handle like that you'll have to get a V-Strom. :laughing

Where ya comin' from?
 
:rofl you gotta love this guy... "I know.. I'll be storm rider..yeah.. that's awesome.." :wtf oh crap! Strom rider? ehhh.. oh well.. let it ride.. :thumbup

btw! Welcome to Barf!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top