StromRider
Road junky
Hello all BARFers, I need your advise.
I used to live on the other side of the planet where I have owned a beautiful Honda CBR600 F4 which I truly loved and enjoyed - great bike!
Now that I have arrived at SF and the bay-area I am learning that there is so much nature and I am starting to think about switching from sport-bikes to dual-sport bikes, so I can enjoy both worlds
There are many options and they are all new to me. BMWs, KTMs, Hondas, Yamahas, Suzukis - I need help!
I am going to use the bike on the highways daily to commute to work and would like to ride easy off-road trails on the weekends. I am quite big (186cm 200lbs). There is no real budget limit but it would be nice to spend around $8000. Reliability, comfortably and ease of use are most important to me.
Any recommendations ?
I used to live on the other side of the planet where I have owned a beautiful Honda CBR600 F4 which I truly loved and enjoyed - great bike!
Now that I have arrived at SF and the bay-area I am learning that there is so much nature and I am starting to think about switching from sport-bikes to dual-sport bikes, so I can enjoy both worlds
There are many options and they are all new to me. BMWs, KTMs, Hondas, Yamahas, Suzukis - I need help!
I am going to use the bike on the highways daily to commute to work and would like to ride easy off-road trails on the weekends. I am quite big (186cm 200lbs). There is no real budget limit but it would be nice to spend around $8000. Reliability, comfortably and ease of use are most important to me.
Any recommendations ?


