• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

Coffee done.. Flavanol Cocoa coming up.
Protein for breaking the fast ordered.

All of the supplements I have been taking are doing a job. Nice.
Just got an email from 24 hour Fitness. "33 weeks of killing it. Keep it up!"

That sort of made me smile.

Intense PT sessions start on Monday AM after the Rally. Not sure how fit someone as old as me can get, but I am going to try to find out!
 
1000016586.jpg


Another triple?
 
I mean, mine was just counting the bugs with Ms Rachel so entirely possibly.
 
Coffee consumed. New breaker procured, getting ready to deliver other half to Sausalito to retrieve work boat. Need to put old workboat onto Marketplace. Nice hull, ex Sherriff's vessel. Hoping to see $5k or $9500 with the Yamaha 4stroke 225hp motor.
 
Back
Top