• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

Here is the kicker. My friend wanted to go see qotsa. I pointed out they were playing at thunder valley for like a third of the price but he wanted to go to aftershock. Fucking asshole

Oh yeah, fuck that.

Sorry man. I hate festival shows anyways but Aftershock was just awful when I went.

I get it.
 
Here is the kicker. My friend wanted to go see qotsa. I pointed out they were playing at thunder valley for like a third of the price but he wanted to go to aftershock. Fucking asshole
Can you sell the ticket and go ride your MTB instead?

Edit: I see ya can't. RUDE!
 
Setting up for 4theCocktail fundraiser at the track.

Turned on the stereo and hit shuffle on my absolutely random playlist of 1400 songs that had already been fucking with me all weekend.

 
And they're not even good festival fans.

They're neckbeards who watch Woodstock 99 and think that it's the holy Grail of shows. That if you don't wall of death every song you're not hardcore enough.

They are the people who still haven't bathed since the last gwar show.

They are the people that are too poor to go to the gathering of the juggalos.

Seriously, the worst types of people's go to Aftershock.

And @Brokenlink evidently 🤗
 
Applied for a jerb, I don't expect anything more than the usual AI driver decline, but ya gotta try or whatever. Having coffee and I'm gonna make a poor life choice (financially) and buy a mountain bike from work because it's pretty neat and might motivate me to ride bicycles on occasion, or something.
 
The only Aftershock I'm aware of happens in SF after the Folsom street fair and is a decidedly different event, though possibly with the same amount of under-showered people :laughing
 
And they're not even good festival fans.

They're neckbeards who watch Woodstock 99 and think that it's the holy Grail of shows. That if you don't wall of death every song you're not hardcore enough.

They are the people who still haven't bathed since the last gwar show.

They are the people that are too poor to go to the gathering of the juggalos.

Seriously, the worst types of people's go to Aftershock.

And @Brokenlink evidently 🤗
Even in college I hated festival shows.
 
Me too guys, me too. I did buy ticket insurance and may actually feel some sort of hemorrhoidal runny nose coming on. Is that a fever, cuz I sure feel hot?
 
Way to butcher a classic song. :thumbdown
He should stick to acting.

We saw Alice Cooper open for Priest on the last tour. One of the worst acts I've ever seen. We ended up leaving the stage area until it was over... just awful.

Judas Priest rocked, as usual! 🤘
 
Me too guys, me too. I did buy ticket insurance and may actually feel some sort of hemorrhoidal runny nose coming on. Is that a fever, cuz I sure feel hot?
Shingles flare up. Or actually, violent chronic, watery diarrhea, no one is gonna ask a follow up.
 
Way to butcher a classic song. :thumbdown
He should stick to acting.

We saw Alice Cooper open for Priest on the last tour. One of the worst acts I've ever seen. We ended up leaving the stage area until it was over... just awful.

Judas Priest rocked, as usual! 🤘

Just....

Just shhhh :shhh

You can't complain about an awful cover being awful and then compliment Judas priest on their open the coffins tour or whatever it is at this point. The last time they actually could play well was in the late 20th century.

Old Alice, what did you expect? It's like old Iggy. I was really glad that show got cancelled because I was going to have to go and was going to hate it.
 
Back
Top