• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

Hot as hell in SF! And elderly couple came into the shop looking for directions they both seemed pretty out of it. One of the guys was helping them find their way but when the guy was like, how far it is and mentioned he was so damn tired I sneakily ordered them a Waymo. Hopefully they made it back to their car ok. I'm drinking extra water, and a beer at Zeitgeist because
 
Damn... He did a triple while I'm ordering a beer at the same place 🍺 :rofl

He gets new nerd medal 🥇 😎
1791077724988.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I guess that was kinda a brag, but whatever it was super cheap and the occasional random act of kindness makes me feel a little less useless
That was very kind of you.
 
I made some really good ceviche and also some prawns in garlic and butter. Mmmmmm
I don’t like seafood until recently and ceviche is a favorite!!! That sounds so good. I’ll be there in like 7 hours. 😂
 
I heard a pack of them at the end of the street last night while looking for Bolt. I don't like coyotes
 
Listening to the West side pack call out to the bypass pack at thunderhill.
 
they howl regularly here. i live in the mountains so i live where they live.
 
I've watched them run down the hot pits while sleeping on my cot under the stars...

Haven't lost a toe yet
 
Back
Top