• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

Any recommendations in Menlo Park?

I'm going to have some time to kill before the show and should probably eat something.
 
The Dutch Goose is excellent. But it's at the south end of Santa Cruz Avenue.
 
I'm going to go ahead and assume that British bankers know how to pour a Guinness and that's a meal on its own.
 
Thanks!

Both are about a block away from the theater so I'll have 2 hours of driving to decide lol

Took that into consideration. Nice to park and walk.
Geoffrey’s has parking.

BBC not so much.
 
Lake at sunrise, sitting on a bench and songbirds-I gots a new happy place.

Enjoy the show Koi.
 
1000016725.jpg


Not mad
 
Irish make Guinness..

In Doblin.

-


Woof ,feels like a beer, changed lower parts of the derailleur, unmounted wheel changed tire, remounted
 
Back
Top