• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

Sometimes in the morning my body reminds me of all the times gravity pulled me off my motorcycle. Fortunately my overall motorcycle positives far out weigh the negatives. Ibuprofen and BARF for the win!
 
Morning PT/ Training session was good. Focused on flexibility and core strength. Two major old Bud issues for sure.

My bootie, hip, back and stomach all got some good work. Tracking this will show if it is worth the $$$. Seems like it is to me so far.

Assuming I feel OK back to the gym to hit the weights for the lower body later today.
 
Up with coffee, tight knuckles in the left hand and that throbbing elbow. Might need to change how I lift bikes into the stands for a while. Catch 22 here is, if I had time and money for the gym, I probably couldn't take advantage of it as weights would probably just make all of this worse. I am gonna adjust the saddle position on my commuting bike to see if I can reduce the amount of weight on the bars, might help the elbows? Anyway, back to coffee.

Also I bought this thing yesterday, will I be able to ride it much, we'll see. First thing up is to get some clips on there and shorten that chain, weirdly long from the factory.

1000013270.jpg
 
Back
Top