So a dog being a dog? Dude, sack up and either take care of the dog like a normal person, or give it to someone that will. At this point, it sounds like you are borderline neglecting the dog because you hate your brother. Give the dog some love and you'll be surprised at how he responds. Work on training with him and you'll be surprised how he responds. Make him responsible for your brothers actions, ignore him altogether, and treat him like shit? I think you've already seen how he responds.Not to bring the vibe of the PWT down but most of y'all know what I'm doing with my brother's dog. As best as I can do.
The past few days, we've had tree trimmer estimators, 4 of them, and I HATE having to tell them I need a few minutes to put the dog either in the back or in the house where she can't get out and bark so loud I can't even hear you. And she still barks very loud.
If you think this is the last time I'm going to vent about this, you'd be wrong. I'd like to be wrong.
Ultimately, I'm trying... IT'S NOT MY FUCKING DOG. And she's not trained. Follow me around... do you have food and water in your bowls? YES? THEN LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. Bite me while I'm trying to put the leash on to walk you. I don't give how much of shit this dog needs outside of her basic needs met. That's not my fault your owner is a narcissist and in jail.
I don't like speaking bad about dogs because I know so many of you have dogs you love.
YesArthritis is the suck. Live in pain every day.
Will pound out another gym session where the shoulder objects loudly. Just shove the fingers in the ears and do it.
I must have missed somethingHow the hell does a thread about coffee get closed?!
Happy Monday!
Kuro, I’m sorry this poor dog and you have been thrust into a life together. Too bad the dog can’t become a companion for your mom annd anllow you more freedom.
Insane person is packing. I’m staying in the cottage behind the house because she has the guest room. Was called at 3:42AM because she thought someone was in the locked connector between the guest room and main house. DO NOT CALL THE POLICE!! None of us need this. I think the planets must be misaligned or something.
My sister will be here this afternoon and together we will get this situation dealt with.
Life! It has its ups and it has its downs.

is tough. It is coming slooooooooowwwly.Mike, you are 100% correct in everything you said. I am doing what I can do. The point of what I said venting is well... to vent.So a dog being a dog? Dude, sack up and either take care of the dog like a normal person, or give it to someone that will. At this point, it sounds like you are borderline neglecting the dog because you hate your brother. Give the dog some love and you'll be surprised at how he responds. Work on training with him and you'll be surprised how he responds. Make him responsible for your brothers actions, ignore him altogether, and treat him like shit? I think you've already seen how he responds.
There is an old saying "Don't blame the dog, blame the owner."