• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

Attachments

  • 1000031170.gif
    1000031170.gif
    474.1 KB · Views: 8
I really need to either fix the old DRZ or buy something new. It's killing me, but I also don't want to take out a loan and don't have cash right now. Gotta fix the fucking truck first.
Wanna buy an old Concours?

Give you a stupid deal on it
 
I may have never had a good rear brake but the brake on the Hyper has always felt fine, that said with the pace I ride the amount of engine braking the bike provides I really don't use the actual rear brake much (I know, bad). The stock fronts sucked, but a brembo RCS17 master and a set of used M50s made things feel lovely up front.

I'm sure fire insurance makes this place untenable, but damn, I think I'd be quite happy there. Enough things to do, good roads to ride and a massive garage.
Looks downhill from the hospital so maybe you’d get some runoff. One of their ER doctors rides.
 
The dog is a she. Why my brother named a female dog Paul? I don't really know. But I don't really understand almost anything he does.

Mike, I totally get what you're saying. I'm doing the best I can. I'm not mean to dog. Like you said, it's not her fault she's in a situation where her caretaker doesn't love her the way her owner loves her. I can't do anything about that. I may vent here but I don't take those feelings out on the dog.

But hey, this whole situation didn't have to happen if my brother was a decent person who didn't beat the shit out of his ex girlfriend, violate a restraining order, and landed his ass in jail. : |

Sir. Imma tell you this with all the <3 I can.

First off, separate the dog from your brother. It's shitty that you have to take care of the dog now when her owner is a fuckup. Don't hold a grudge against the dog because of your brother. You're doing it whether subconsciously or actively. It's hard to stop but trust me dogs can sense that shit.

Second, just be nice to the dog. Seriously. Dogs vibe off that shit. It sounds stupid but they will reciprocate whatever attitude is given to them. It might take a little time but it happens. This might sound dumb, but, have you given her treats? Get some dog treats and give them to her. LIke not big ass dog bones but little ones, then give her a couple more and pet her and boom, friend. Seriously.

You got this. it's a shitty situation for you but you can spin it into a positive.
 
I like my Weber bbq and use it everyday! I’m basic though and don’t play with smoke
 
Good Morning

Weird dreams of cross desert travel. Mother in law in high heels but did not recognize her. BBQing food. A suburban.

Just weird. Not a good sleep either. :(
 
we are in need of REM sleep in order to get fully rested.
That's when your eyes move from side to side under your eyelids.
It is also what EMDR is based on.

Fascinating shit I tell ya.
 
Back
Top