• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

I am not at work right now, slow but steady today at work, nice weather prompted me to buy a beer for the roof, worth the cheat.

1000013208.jpg
 
Chico hospital is proof they really are paying their way through med school...
 
I am not at work right now, slow but steady today at work, nice weather prompted me to buy a beer for the roof, worth the cheat.

View attachment 602624
Broke my chain on the crisp of the park in the dark :(

Too much power from the legs maybe slightly cross chained at the lowest crank taking off at the stoplight :(
-

Well that's something I haven't done before.. maybe the replacement REI shop chain about 5 years ago was not very good
 
I'm going to stop letting Mrs wash my face with her fancy stuff. I don't have problems when I just use shampoo :rofl
 
A five year old chain and you ride a fair amount, it might have been ready for replacement.
Well

Just realized one chain cleaning less (!!!) to be done ...😲😆👍..

But it was a major spoil of my roll 😔 so I guess I am able to replace it myself? Perhaps I shouldn't have thrown it out but hey .... A bit mad.

1791001829470.jpeg

1791001792829.jpeg

1791001871824.jpeg


It looks like it says shram on it actually. Like my 9x drive, shram XS.
 
I used to have a bicycle chain bracelet. I should have another one.

I bought tickets to see the Dead Kennedys.
 
Bracelet would be cool

Probably gonna scratch the shit of my watches though.

Okay, butt talk: now I may have to go find the blue spot from ..falling onto the top tube 🥳
 
Bracelet would be cool

Probably gonna scratch the shit of my watches though.

Okay, butt talk: now I may have to go find the blue spot from ..falling onto the top tube 🥳
Oh, it did destroy all the things.
 
Bolt's been out since a quarter to six, I thought I'd brought him back to my yard and he was content but then he ran off.
Guess he's pulling another all nighter
 
Back
Top