Brokenlink
Well-known member
Nah, I just stopped engaging. I don't really people at all anymore.just disarm them with tongue foo
Nah, I just stopped engaging. I don't really people at all anymore.just disarm them with tongue foo
I suppose. That is true. It also doesn't negate the fact that the general makeup of people up here is vastly different than where I came from. It also doesn't make the fact that the general attitude up here is much more "angry old white guy" than in other places untrue.
Hilarioushow it's turning this county into another European country"
or Californication of this county (which I might point out is in California).

I have a couple of friends, both liberal white boys, and they seem to attract random crazy people. They're not large but tallish, six foot or an inch over. They both have kind of a simmering anger that they keep a lid. Whenever I get together with one of them they have a tale of being approached by some random crazy person and having a negative interaction. Sometimes the energy you put out comes back to you.
come down off your throne and leave your body at home.