• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

If any of you all can visit Mono Lake on a clear night with no moon, the stars are beyond amazing.
I don't have to leave home to see that

1791409648401.png
 
The Okavango Delta was like that. Middle of Botswana, not much around. Also, it was the southern hemisphere so all the stars were different. Not sure if the toilet spun the other direction as I was shitting in a hole behind my tent.

View attachment 602926

View attachment 602927

Yeah but how many sneks did you count? :laughing

First time I took my wife up to shelter cove and she saw like, actual stars. Lil Miss valley girl was amazed.
 
first time I hear valley person hasn't seen stars.

I'm familiar with NYC persons not having seen stars.

-

also, stars? Now playing, o yuki , conjugate under the stars:

 
Buying on Amazon is always a gamble. I ordered a racheting screwdriver and it came clearly used without the bits.

Got a refund and yo keep said product.
 
It was a pilot date location..

Oh no, the fog rolled in and the runway is closed. Guess we have to spend the night... :sex
 
Back
Top