• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

I stopped taking drugs. Inversion table rocks.

Its also seemingly knocked my bowels loose because I lost at least 10 pounds today
 
If I had a time machine I have a list of epic concerts that I would want to visit.

That sounds like it needs to be on the list.

Naw, the band was mostly loud noise.

This was back in the early days of the punk movement. Raw and without any inhibitions whatsoever. The punk scene hadn’t made it over to the USA yet.
 
Naw, the band was mostly loud noise.

This was back in the early days of the punk movement. Raw and without any inhibitions whatsoever. The punk scene hadn’t made it over to the USA yet.
What you're describing is punk

Still on the list
 
Watching an F-22. Wait why is it chasing a tiny archaic museum plane.

(Before Enchanter reads it, it's a joke. The tiny one is a NA Mustang)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0755.jpeg
    IMG_0755.jpeg
    11.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0756.jpeg
    IMG_0756.jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 4
If I fix it up a bit 4k seems to be the going rate. Of course then I have to rent something somewhere, so a bit of a catch 22 until I figure out what cheap area I can stand to live in
I don't know what your net would be after the overhead, but for less than that you could tour Europe and beyond nonstop riding whatever twisty you wanted. Start a youtube channel that captures multiple interests all at once; travel, cost of living in various areas, food, budget local entertainment, etc. etc.
 
Back
Top