ThumperX
Slayer of Deer
- Joined
- Aug 26, 2007
- Location
- Off Elk Mtn
- Moto(s)
- Different strokes
Big Bore and little bore Thumpers and a Twingle
- BARF perks
- AMA #: 2817058
Solidarity sister 
I was at the track this weekend and the suit you sent me fits and performs greatDidn't have time to eat at work today, so I guess I'm just having one big meal for the day. Eyed a beer on the fridge but I think I'll skip it.
Decades ago when my wife worked at Sun Microsystems, they had their annual (always lavish) Christmas do there. Rows and rows of sushi in front of the various aquariums. I still don't think that was quite right......Ps if anyone for some reason gets trapped in Monterey I have free tickets to the aquarium. Up to 4 with a bit of notice.
My wife is leaving me.
But she will be back Thursday or Friday
Glad it fits, did you find people giving you a broader wake than expected?I was at the track this weekend and the suit you sent me fits and performs great
I had a blast, also a lowside. Luckily the damage wasn’t too much. I rented the bike and had a $2k deductible but didn’t get close to that.
My hand, neck, and hip are sore, and I ruined the helmet. Which turned out to be nine years old, so it’s due to be replaced anyway. Lucky I had a spare.
Wish I had tomorrow off…
Why?Decades ago when my wife worked at Sun Microsystems, they had their annual (always lavish) Christmas do there. Rows and rows of sushi in front of the various aquariums. I still don't think that was quite right......![]()
I am a sentient being who like an idiot (ID10T error) used to eat octopus. Disgusting.Why?
Sea creatures LOVE Sushi!
Win-win.