augustiron
A firm member
A Naked screaming cannonball will wake the.crew.up

That was very kind of you.Yeah, I guess that was kinda a brag, but whatever it was super cheap and the occasional random act of kindness makes me feel a little less useless
I don’t like seafood until recently and ceviche is a favorite!!! That sounds so good. I’ll be there in like 7 hours.I made some really good ceviche and also some prawns in garlic and butter. Mmmmmm
yeah, they’re assholes. hear them a lot, but normally they keep their distance. the lion hasn’t been around for a couple of weeks. so maybe they’re feeling bold.I heard a pack of them at the end of the street last night while looking for Bolt. I don't like coyotes
this wasn’t howling. this was the loud yipping they do when the pack joins up after whatever the fuck it is they’ve all been up to. also territorial. was happy at first that the lion had moved off - but if it means this mob thinks they’re gonna move in - well, we’re gonna have to see that they’re discouraged.they howl regularly here. i live in the mountains so i live where they live.