• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

Finishing coffee, getting ready to run dogs. No getting around it, have to lock myself in the office and finish up taxes.
Also on the list, prep the shop for big tides.
 
I bet G knows lu Waters personally. Either through being into rocks, or by proximity 🤣
 
Ew, I have a bunch of bruises and the one on my arm is not going away. Also , I wondered why I had a bunch of bruises on the top of my thigh, then I remembered I broke a chain and kinda stumbled over my bike in the dark : | :(
 
Bruises gonna bruise. Caffeinating before workinating. It's been loud down there with the fleet week activities not to mention on the people just wandering in the street like there isn't traffic or something. At least work is done by 5 today so I can slink home to my couch.
 
I am divesting myself of possessions. Big stuff little stuff, sentimental stuff, old stuff so much stuff.
and...taxes :barf
 
I am divesting myself of possessions. Big stuff little stuff, sentimental stuff, old stuff so much stuff.
and...taxes :barf
Wife is in the process of going through the last eight or so baker boxes relating to the business we sold in 2008. Property sold earlier this year so we are nearly done, done, done with that chapter thank goodness.

Now all she has to do is oversee her evil sister's finances so they last as long as she remains alive.

Evil sister was evil from the start and wife hoped never to see her again, but alas, she and the good sister could not watch as she descended into homelessness and have stepped in before she cratered what was left of her finances to support her in assisted living.

Good Karma for her there.
 
I figure I have about a year at my current run rate before I have to make a move or risk running out of options so for now it's business as usual and I probably need to start thinking about home improvement projects to get the condo in a rental ready state. All the cheap fixtures it came with are showing their age after a hair more than 10 years
 
  • Like
Reactions: GAJ
I figure I have about a year at my current run rate before I have to make a move or risk running out of options so for now it's business as usual and I probably need to start thinking about home improvement projects to get the condo in a rental ready state. All the cheap fixtures it came with are showing their age after a hair more than 10 years
I'm sure you can fetch solid rent.

$4000?
 
If I fix it up a bit 4k seems to be the going rate. Of course then I have to rent something somewhere, so a bit of a catch 22 until I figure out what cheap area I can stand to live in
 
  • Like
Reactions: GAJ
Hey G. Flooding is getting bad down south. Newport Beach/Balboa Peninsula is flooded. My dad is lucky. A block away from him several homes have six inches of water inside. Definitely prep for floods.
 
There's something labeled as a "Kelvin Wave" a bubble of warm water raising tide levels by about 12-18 inches. We expect 4 instances of flooding.
 
That moment you realize the wife is gone, the kids are missing, and you may have had 8 too many breakfast shots.

1791654322552.png
 
  • Wow
Reactions: GAJ
Back
Top