So, I'm planning on going this Sunday. Anyone else?
Going where?
So, I'm planning on going this Sunday. Anyone else?
This. I'm a maybe...I know we have something on the calendar...gotta see if I can show up dirty and late...bike is fixed up and so am I...need to get out and...Gotta check with my social coordinator to see if Sunday is free.

I'm planning on going? Wanna meet up in Oakland for the ride up to the Starbucks?
Meetup:
Starbucks
4470 Central Way Ste 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
That would work. Time/Location? I'll be leaving from near the Rockridge BART.
I have had a great time on the last few rides but my riding days are over for awhile. My dr lost 5th gear and left metal shaving in my case. Don't have the money, tools or confidence to try and fix it. It's been a little rough going from 45 mpg to 12 mpg. Hope to have something by next month haha. Have fun and bring lots of water 100+ temps this weekend.
I keep telling myself i'll be fine in one more week...or two...3 at the most.I've been itching to do a good ride lately, but unfortunately the foot isn't ready for more rocks just yet.I keep telling myself i'll be fine in one more week...or two...3 at the most.
Damn....I need to ride...:|
Google says its a 40min drive so how about 7:45 at the Rockridge Bart?

Works for me. It may take 45-50 min on a 250 though![]()