RRR70
Attack Helicopter
Yeah, lol, and me almost running into you -
"I will not follow too closely"
"I will not follow too closely"
"I will not follow too closely"
Very cool vid - great feel
Yeah, I was kinda wondering why were you that close.

Yeah, lol, and me almost running into you -
"I will not follow too closely"
"I will not follow too closely"
"I will not follow too closely"
Very cool vid - great feel


(we are talking Sunday the 12th, right?I am most likely out. I know I am really slow and I feel like it would be a good idea to get some more experience before I slow everyone down. Ask Rebekah, I am really slow. I've only gone on dirt roads twice.
This IS noob friendly and the route although long is relatively mild. Mostly fire/jeep roads with some rocks hear and there. On a Vstrom it would be slow going for a newbie but there usually are lots of guys on big bikes that go slow too.
Besides my vstrom can use the company with all these little DS ripsnorts roosting and rear wheel sliding around 

Rebekah, if I go, I'll be trucking from Pacifica. I could roll by and pick up you and your scooter, as it isn't far out of the way. Not 100 percent sure I'm going. I'll apply for a hall pass tonight.(we are talking Sunday the 12th, right?
And COOTZ! you better come!! Like everyone said, practice makes perfect and there will be plenty of bigger, slower bikes.

I still find the dirt very challenging.