• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

ADV/DS ride Lake Berryessa/Knoxville OHV/Rayhouse Rd.

:rofl
I had more than gas for the few days after we got back! I thought things were never gonna get back to normal!
 
so has anyone traveled the dirt roads in the knoxville area? and lets figure out a time so i can meet up with the group at the putah creek bridge as im comming from santa rosa looking forward to a great day!

The roads at Knoxville range from wide, smooth gravel to gnarly rock gardens and mud bogs. There are also a number of offshoot trails that can get challenging. Be sure to take note of the signs that say "trail closed ahead" as they actually are. I rode out there two weeks ago and it's still pleasant temps. We get 100 degree plus in the summer.
 
I am in for this Sunday

Hey to all, I would like to accompany you all this Sunday. I t will be my first time on this ride. I live in Napa so will meet you all at poser's corner at 9:45 AM. I will be on a green KLR650 with black panniers. Do you stop at poser's corner or should I be ready to fire the bike up and jump in line. Any and all assistance/recommendations are greatly appreciated. :ride
 
Hey to all, I would like to accompany you all this Sunday. I t will be my first time on this ride. I live in Napa so will meet you all at poser's corner at 9:45 AM. I will be on a green KLR650 with black panniers. Do you stop at poser's corner or should I be ready to fire the bike up and jump in line. Any and all assistance/recommendations are greatly appreciated. :ride
Last time we stopped, I plan to join from that point too.

March 8th is fist day of DST!
 
Ill be at the putah creek bridge lot at 10:00 if that works ill be ready and can just swing into the pack if you dont want to stop let me know ill be heading from santa rosa on a green tiger
 
Anybody rolling out of San Francisco Tomorrow?
 
Don't forget to spring ahead, if your devices don't do it for you.

I was just going to post this...

If anyone is leaving San Francisco tomorrow let me know..
 
I'm here at Starbucks, hoping it's the right one as I'm the only one here.

It's the Starbucks that shares a lot with Chevron/JITB?
 
Fun ride today. Sorry I missed the second half. RCB post that video of my crash if you would please! :laughing
 
Crash? Hope you're ok, Daniel.

Im fine thanks. Just sore ribs and elbow. It was a really fun ride. I'm not sure exactly what happened, I was ripping along just fine and then started to slow down my pace a bit and lost the front end in some loose stuff and ended up on my side in some rocks I'm guessing from the hole in my jacket and cut on my elbow. I think I probably feel like you did on the road out of Comondu. At least my crash was captured on video so we can all get to see it! :rofl:thumbup
 
Crash? Hope you're ok, Daniel.

I escorted him back half way home and then split off through Sonoma/Napa - Big mistake! Traffic was suck-ass...

I had a upset stomach so I bailed with him and went home.. I felt better after I had some chewable Pepto bismol..

What happened to Koi Father? We saw him come back and go back through Knoxville...
 
I'll hopefully get to my footage tomorrow. I can at least get your crash up, if not a full edit.

Awesome thanks, I'd love to figure out what I did wrong, because I dont recall hitting the front brakes at all but I must have from how the crash seemed to have happened. :thumbup
 
Ouch, man. Fingers crossed that you don't have any serious injuries. Damn, I wish I had my crash in the rocks on video. :laughing
 
Back
Top