• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

ADV/DS ride Lake Berryessa/Knoxville OHV/Rayhouse Rd.

Is anyone showing up Sunday morning at the meetup location (Chevron/Starbucks) in Cordelia?
 
Im out for this month. Have to work tomorrow... Have fun all.
 
Been lurking here and have wanted to do this ride for a while now. Looks like tomorrow will be the day. Plan on meeting up at PC at 9:30.

Craig - Husky TE 630
 
I was thinking of getting breakfast/lunch up there at posers. Last time I was there they had some great looking food but I want to make sure they're open before I plan on it. Anyone know the name or phone number of the store up there at posers corner? AKA "Moskowite Corners," "The Crossroads", "The Corners" "121/128"
 
I'm just now getting ready to leave Vacaville but will try to be at posers by 0945 if you guys aren't there I'll try to catch up at the south entrance to knoxville
 
Hopefully everyone made it home safe...
Only one injury, make sure to post up when you get home...
Otherwise we had a great time. Nice to meet some new faces and see the old one's too.
 
Everyone should be real close to being home by now. Bruno made it back to pickup Greg right as Craig and I were going to Cache Creek to get gas around 1730. Good times, it makes me want to throw on the knobbies and hit some more single track.
 
Good day of riding! Heal up Greg and we'll see you at the next ride.
KLR didn't disappoint even though rider sucked. Almost went down a few times with those big ass ruts there. The only casualty was broken cargo rack. Will investigate tomorrow after I'm done with freaking DMV.
 
Last edited:
Got home at 7pm, long day but fun. A great ride with the exception of Greg's soil sample.... Thanks for letting me tag along, looking forward to another ride soon...
Greg, you are a tough dude!
 
My only pic from today.

20150412_132740-1.jpg
 
Home safe and sound, Greg delivered, seemed to be recovering, but tomorrow will probably be very uncomfortable. A good ride, good people. Found out things I need to carry, will have to develop carrying techniques. I can lift the KLR yahoo, KLR can handle semi technical stuff. not good at anything, good enough at everything. need new rear tire, one that will last more than 1,500 miles
 
Bruno, it sounds like you guys had an interesting day. Thanks for scooping-up Greg and getting him where he needed to be. You're the man!
 
Bummer on the injury! I'm finally feeling better this week after last month ride/crash. Hope all is good for Greg, and sorry I missed this month. Hope to be there next month if I can!
 
Back
Top