• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

ADV/DS ride Lake Berryessa/Knoxville OHV/Rayhouse Rd.

I'll be at Cordelia Chevron/Bucks around 8:30. I'm hoping that others can make it. :ride
 
It was great to meet you today Terry...you are the most hardcore KLR rider I have ever met!
 

Attachments

  • TerryGeorgetown1.jpg
    TerryGeorgetown1.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 89
  • TerryGeorgetown2.jpg
    TerryGeorgetown2.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Anyone want to do an overnight ride on Oct 18th? I don't know where to yet but I am free that weekend and I would like to ride. Let me know if you are because I am going somewhere.
 
Maybe narrow down an area you are thinking about and start a new thread? I would but I am racing at Prairie Ciy that weekend.
 
In for the 12th.
 
Crud. I let a friend talk me into doing the Sunday Morning Ride on the 12th. Be safe and have fun!
 
Just rode this on the way to the AFM races this weekend and back, gate open road in decent shape can't make next weekend unfortunately. Met a hunter and his son at the top coming from Fiske Creek Road (ATV and bike) he inquired if we were a part of the sunday ride :teeth

P.S. 4-5 cops in Cordelia to Berryessa area (2 on harleys) on Saturday.
 
The ride could use some new breath, for sure. Unfortunately, I am tied-up this Sunday.
 
I'm racing the Valley National with OTHG down in Tulare this weekend and then we have 1 last race at Argyll on the 23rd. After that my schedule opens up and I plan on making it in December if anybody is willing to brave the weather.
 
:thumbup Nice! Have fun and be safe. December should be nice and slippery. Sounds like fun to me :teeth
 
I've been working a sting of sundays, otherwise I would have been on a few of these.
 
I just got my 2013 WR250R setup and took it for a shake down ride to Knoxville, Big Canyon rd, Western Mines/Ida Clayton today to work out the kinks. I should be able to make Sunday's ride. Anyone else planning on going?
 
I was thinking of going, but when I read that numbers were iffy, I signed up for the Doc Wong clinic. I could be persuaded to reconsider...
 
Just this past kSunday/Monday.

Machete and I took Fish Rock Rd and then ended up in Hopland. From there we took 175 down around Clear Lake and camped at Boggs. In the morning, we rolled down to Middletown and then back up Big Valley Rd to Lower Lake and rode Reif Rd/Rd 40 over to Cache Creek and home down the 505 back to Zeitgeist in SF where we started from. Pretty EPIC two-day loop and I'm sure we could have crammed even more into it.

But more on-topic... Reif Rd/Rd 40 is pretty rad. We rode it just after the rains, so the conditions were fantastic. Not slippery at all! And the views were just awesome. Can't wait to go back with a GoPro or two! Unfortunately, I work at a bar on Saturday nights. Makes getting up early for rides on Sunday REALLY rough :laughing
 
Back
Top