• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

ADV/DS ride Lake Berryessa/Knoxville OHV/Rayhouse Rd.

I think that the truck you're referring to was a big ole maroon truck with 22's on it.

And in all honesty, we should all ride those roads like someone is coming the other way.

That guy was not smiling at all, and yeah after I went by him I hear there was a near pile up as a few others had trouble getting past the monster truck tires.

This wasn't the truck I came close to though, It was an S-10, 2wd, blue with a few teenagers out joyriding. No harm no foul...this time.
 
Leo,next time you are by Ft. Bragg, there is a fun ride north thru Sinkyone you can go on or, I would be happy to show you.
Terry
 
Next time I head up that way I'll try to post ahead a time and see if I can get one or two riders to join me. Problem is I like to go during the week (less traffic) and I'm not good at planning ahead. Tend to do these trips within a week or so of deciding.
 
Last ride was epic and wish I could make this next one, but alas, I am out of town. Have fun, ride hard and ride safe
 
Conflicts with the Dirtbag Challenge. Ugh.... I might try to join for part of the ride, but I know a couple of people building bikes for the DBC, so I really want to make it to that event, as well.
 
Whoo Hoo I am in for November 11th bent rims and all. :toothless

Let's start the roll call, who else is going?
 
I've got 2 dualsports and 2 other supermotos joining the ride. :ride
 
So bummed that this conflicts with the DBC. I think I'll ride part of it, then zip down to SF for the DBC. That means I might have to ride the wee-strom instead of a proper dualsport. Bummer.
 
I'd like to join this run. I've got a triumph rocket 3 so i wont be doing most of the dirt paths. a few months ago I actually did the full west side of lake berryessa and ended up on some terrible dirt roads that on my bike prob took 1 hour for maybe 15 miles or at least thats what it felt like with a pillion over that junk I'm just happy to have survived. anyways I'd like to join up and do as much as i could any excuse to ride is a good one to me! This will be my first run with you guys as I've just joined this forum looking forward to meeting some fellows as obsessed with riding as I.

Tony
 
Welcome Moto Tone, you'll meet a lot of great people on this ride.
 
Conditions should be perfect with this rain
 
Rain Shmain

Bring it on!! a little wet wont hurt anything! In fact sometimes it only makes things more fun!*:ride I just looked up that dirt-bag challenge never heard of it before it looks like a blast so I may have to do that first depending on what time it all starts and ends.
 
I'm in for this one. Looks like the DBC doesn't really get going until after 3-ish anyway, so that should work out fine. I may break off slightly early, but it should be pretty good. See you guys on Sunday!
 
Gonna miss this ride....damn. Y'all have a great time.
 
Back
Top