• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

ADV/DS ride Lake Berryessa/Knoxville OHV/Rayhouse Rd.

Please post a picture of her in S&M trim, my four strokes want to get off :laughing
 
I might be working from home today. If so, I'll probably snap a few shots. The bike is currently in SM trim. :teeth
 
WOW! She's even got "tits on the tank" :laughing she must make you very happy.

What kind of frame guards are those down by the foot pegs? I need me some of those.
 
WOW! She's even got "tits on the tank" :laughing she must make you very happy.

What kind of frame guards are those down by the foot pegs? I need me some of those.

Yeah, the guys at IMS were joking about the tank tits. I told them I wanted the 4.2 gallon tank for the two-fiddy two smoker and they told me that I should probably look at it first. :laughing

Funny, my first weekend riding it, I was reporting fuel back as, "upper boob, mid boob, etc."

Not sure what kind of guards those are, but I can try to remember to take a peek when I get home. I might be mounting the dirt wheels tonight, since I shod them with fresh rubber yesterday evening.
 
Funny, my first weekend riding it, I was reporting fuel back as, "upper boob, mid boob, etc."

I'm feverishly looking through my sticker bag for some half dollar sized round pink stickers to bring to you on the Sheetiron. :laughing
 
I'm feverishly looking through my sticker bag for some half dollar sized round pink stickers to bring to you on the Sheetiron. :laughing

Love it! Maybe I should have SuperMike make me some custom nip stickers. The question is whether or not they would actually stick to the tank. Worth a shot, though. I could even go 3-D with it. Maybe dual shorty vent hoses. :laughing
 
Now wait one tarfrickin minute, did you go on on this ride Banjo? I really need to get on the computer more these days, seems I'm missing some quality company here dammit
Didn't ya see the FZ6 in da pixs? Who else would ride such a bike 60 mi into the forest? :toothless come on Dean, lets go ride'in! :ride
 
That Bag's a DEAL! ** And there goes the Hun!

After having lost my stuff all bungeed to the back of my DR on a couple rides (oh yeah...facepalm for the first time and SUPER DOUBLE facepalm for the 2nd time!) I came across this bag today and being the froog that I am oh heck yeah I clicked it....had to share to try and even the score with any of youzz that ended up collecting my spewed belongings from here or there along the trails...{another sheeepish thanks!}

$25 rack bag - Nelson Rigg GWR-950 Mini Rack Pack
bag...http://www.motorcyclegear.com/parts...on_rigg/gwr950_mini_rack_motorcycle_pack.html

Upside down logo makes it a factory 2nd? Well duh, now and then if I turn my bike upside down it will be all good and fixed... [toofless grin]

And did someone say where is da HUN?

He was merrily giggling away and attracting random goats out in the high country when we saw him last weekend ... I gotsa find me a couple minutes to put some frosting up in Banjo's nice Quincy thread...over in Sprt Touring...where some of us nooblets would NEVAH think to look...

946869_330049457123158_1051195558_n.jpg
 
Wait! What? Is that the Hun all decked out in black leather? In the dirt?
Will unusual and awkward sightings never cease?
Where'd the dayglow go Kman?
 
I've seen The Hun in dirt before. On his Versys. The guy will ride that bike anywhere. :thumbup
 
subscribed! I would like to go on the June ride but if it's the second Sunday of the month.. I'll be at the Spring Rally :D :ride

I'll plan for July!
 
Rebekahlyn, there will be some off roading on the rally :teeth
 
:laughing

So now I'm thinking of selling the XT and getting an older trials bike :teeth
 
Back
Top