• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

ADV/DS ride Lake Berryessa/Knoxville OHV/Rayhouse Rd.

Does this ride still happen every second Sunday of the month?
I'd be in for November 10th.
Titus, Lunchbox, et al Lets do it!

I'm in. Anyone know if we can still do Rieff/Rayhouse or if the gate's locked?
 
I'm in. Anyone know if we can still do Rieff/Rayhouse or if the gate's locked?

it was not locked on Oct 19th when I rode through.
 
If everyone is on small bikes the gate is kind of a non-issue. :laughing
 
If everyone is on small bikes the gate is kind of a non-issue. :laughing

Going around still provides a little pucker factor (at least for me) and it was nice to have someone at the bottom for a little "spot" if needed.
 
Hi Eldrick :wave

Great list :thumbup - I'm looking at them all ncld the 990 :twofinger...leaning towards the smaller DS for now and revisit bigger DS/ADV bike in the Spring...plan on test riding the new vstrom 1000 and ktm 1190 adv :teeth


T

Nice assortment from Eldrick for sure but don't forget the ktm singles, I just got my 525 exc tuned at Pinit Motorsports and I'm loving it. Will probably replace the WR450 and maybe even funner then the sxv!!! Some nice plated ones come up every now and then. Look for the rfs motors from 04 to 07, supposed to be solid.
I know I'm going to hate myself for telling you this since I know once you're on a lighter dualsport I won't see you until the end of the trail where you'll see your dust in my teeth :teeth
 
Last edited:
So, who all is going this Sunday?

I might head up there again. Toured around Knoxville ohv last week but didn't make the rest of the route due to low gas. Not likely to chase you down much singletrack if you're riding that 450 though. A plated 450X-nice.
 
I might be in if we get enough people to go.
Didn't know Knoxville had singletrack??
 
Hey Paul!
You bringing the 800 or the 250?
 
I've seen you ride Dean, you'll probably go OVER the gate like a trials rider :wow

Whoa! Somebody bring a video camera, please!! :ride




WoodsChick
 
Back
Top