• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

ADV/DS ride Lake Berryessa/Knoxville OHV/Rayhouse Rd.

I might be switching to Carnegie, anyone else interested?
 
I wish I were going to be around this weekend. Just grabbed a new toy and would love to put it through the paces. Darned NY trip....
 
I heard about your new toy Lunchy, you are addictd to two strokes. I've had my 200 exc for 6 months now but have yet to ride her. Don't even know if I know how to ride a two stroke anymore. Last one I seriously rode was a 72 Hodaka Ace 100 wannabe Superat :laughing

Let's do some dirt riding this season!
 
I just love those smoky little bastards. Yes, we will definitely be doing some riding soon!

No way I could avoid buying this one. I now have a total of about $525 into it, plus about 2 hours of time. Cleaned tank/carb, fresh oil, coolant, and brake fluid. Took it for a shake down today around the neighborhood. Had the camera set up to see how it sounded without a helmet on. the little mini wheelie wasn't really intended, but I enjoyed it anyway. :teeth

[youtube]vQJW8ehZ7lE[/youtube]
 
I know, me too Paul but at least Carnegie has a bigger variety of types of riding. Parking behind the maintenance building, come join us. All are welcome to join here as well.
 
I know, me too Paul but at least Carnegie has a bigger variety of types of riding. Parking behind the maintenance building, come join us. All are welcome to join here as well.

Where is the maintenance building? On the left off the main road (over that small bridge)?
 
I might need to do this on the RMX...
 
I know, me too Paul but at least Carnegie has a bigger variety of types of riding. Parking behind the maintenance building, come join us. All are welcome to join here as well.


Somebody got the dirt bug, hmm?




WoodsChick
 
It's always somethin'

First the Marathon...now a Wildland Fire.

200 acres and growing off Morgan Valley Rd (which is Berryessa/Knoxville).

Dunno what direction it's moving and how it will affect road closures in the area. We'll see what the Forest Circus can do with it Saturday.
 
Sorry about that guys, I think there was only 3 or 4 of us going to knoxville and I think Palada is moving to Carnegie so if you move too we all will move to Carnegie. Plus, Ladder says there' a fire out that way so moving might be inevitable.

I think the maintenance building is to the right of the entrance all the way down to the edge of the park. If you're coming from Livermore you pass it on the way to the entrance gate.

Butch, is that the plated rmx you're talking about bringing? Cool!

Tami, you and Eric coming? I need my monthly dose of Woodschickiness :)
 
Last edited:
Grrr, why do I have to be in NY right now. Would love to break in the new scoot at Carnegie.
 
As long as we ride...

It doesn't matter much to me which route we go - I just wanna :ride
Carnegie it is! When are you going to be there and what vehicle should we look for? I'll be on a Yam WR250R. Could stop at Peets or *$ in Livermore on the way if anyone wants to meet there before Carnegie?

I'm disappointed I won't get to see Dean go over the Rieff Rd. gate this week :laughing

Tami, you and Eric coming? I need my monthly dose of Woodschickiness :)

I look forward to meeting you & Eric WC! :teeth

@ Aaron (LB): how could NY possibly be better than a day with us? :x I'm offended.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top