• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

I could use one right now as I am soooooo upset at myself for not double checking an employees work. Even though I TOLD HIM 10 times what to do and how important it was he fucked it up.

Bet my BP is to the moon Edith!!!
View attachment 602479

Now I get to fall on the sword of owning it. :rant

Never had mental therapy other than two wheel therapy which is wonderful for all things in most ways.
Alice.

Edith was Archie's wife.

I dislike dreaming. When I dream, I feel like I never fell asleep.
 
I have to purchase a new used BBQ this morning then off to Berkeley
 
:laughing
I dislike dreaming. When I dream, I feel like I never fell asleep.
:smoking

Number 1 issue when I take a T break is the dreams.

Also the number 1 reasons I don't take a T break unless I absolutely have to.
 
Like one block deep at the trailer Joe's. Nic mistake ...

Passed by the grocery store, v there was a block long line OUTSIDE! LOL 🤣
 
Morning, I should up my BP with some coffee. If I can find pliers to pull the remaining caliper pistons I'll continue work on those today, if not, 🤷‍♂️
 
NO!!!

Do not use pliers, you do not want to put any kind of scratches or gouges in the Piston

Ask me how I know
 
First shot of the day and Fiona Apple

It's a Weird Wednesday already.
 
Caliper piston pliers, fear not, I'm pretty dumb, but not that dumb. Just not sure if that's a tool I'll be able to find locally.
 
still procrastinating. Actually the older I get, the harder it is to gain enough motivation to go to work.
Today I have outreach at a women's shelter.
 
Hey Mel,

Random thought that can go to pm, but, if you (or any whorez) have any grief counseling resources I can pass on to a friend in Texas, please send them my way.

0 income, 3 kids, breadwinner died unexpectedly.

Oldest daughter (5yr) is showing struggles.

Mom is definitely struggling.

I found a local therapist close to her that is sliding scale that I can cover sessions with for almost a year with my fundraising efforts for her, and hopefully will help but if there's any thing else I can send her way, I would love to give her as many tools as I can.
 
It's been so long I forgot what y'all did outside of the pw... :facepalm
 
Caliper piston pliers, fear not, I'm pretty dumb, but not that dumb. Just not sure if that's a tool I'll be able to find locally.
If they are not screw in pistons, you should be able to easily remove them with air pressure from behind.
 
I had a clandestine dream involving a 3 letter agency. I was duped into paying for dinner when a young lady befriended me, my spy training rebuffed her. Most surprising is I still remember the dream.
Despite a pet peeve I occasionally tap the rear entering a corner, it’s more fun accelerating out, and recently found using the rear brake in a turn provides acceptable behavior on the Tiger, most likely all that electronic stuff saving me from over exuberance.
 
If they are not screw in pistons, you should be able to easily remove them with air pressure from behind.
I don't have a good way to generate pressure, compressor but no power at the garage. Also, how does that work once one it out, I guess you just plug the bore somehow to get enough pressure to pop the other one out?
 
Back
Top