AbsolutEnduser
you are what you become
You can't hide from mmm
.. the Clandestine Highway Posters
.. the Clandestine Highway Posters
Can you run an extension cord from somewhere else? Maybe blow out the neighboring units power.I don't have a good way to generate pressure, compressor but no power at the garage. Also, how does that work once one it out, I guess you just plug the bore somehow to get enough pressure to pop the other one out?
this hits deepHey Mel,
Random thought that can go to pm, but, if you (or any whorez) have any grief counseling resources I can pass on to a friend in Texas, please send them my way.
0 income, 3 kids, breadwinner died unexpectedly.
Oldest daughter (5yr) is showing struggles.
Mom is definitely struggling.
I found a local therapist close to her that is sliding scale that I can cover sessions with for almost a year with my fundraising efforts for her, and hopefully will help but if there's any thing else I can send her way, I would love to give her as many tools as I can.
this hits deep
do they have family local to them in texas? is that where she is from? mom and girls need local constant support, i hope they are getting that where they are, and if not, planning to relocate where there is support
commendable to cover sessions, koi![]()
I recommend that you friend sees a therapist in person. Over the computer can feel distant.
Yeah, but I wanna reuse the pistons and I'm pretty sure putting a hole in them would kinda ruin the whole hydraulic pressure thing they have going onDrill and tap a small hole so you can put a screw in and pull the piston out.
Duh.



I did this on my car back in the day, I didn't work on things then, and I was lazy so while I knew the brakes were done, I procrastinated until one day the worn out pads just fell out and the next time I hit the brakes they removed one of the pistons. No brake pressure, no problem, good thing it was a stick with a parking brake. Drove that car 40 minutes to my buddies place (at night to avoid traffic). New rotors and calipers sure made stopping easy againWhen I had my 600 Ninja I was so unmechanical that I wore through my rear pads until they disappeared and my piston was grinding against the disc.![]()
I have a generator I'd give you. It is not a quiet thing but may be an aid to your endeavers.I can probably carry the compressor (it's small) to my condo and pop them out there. Might order a tool and wait since I need brake pads before I can really put everything back together anyway. We'll see if coffee motivates me differently.

At this point we should remind that working on a car outside in San Francisco is probably forbidden blockI have a generator I'd give you. It is not a quiet thing but may be an aid to your endeavers.
THIS is why were not taking advice from Meandad.When I had my 600 Ninja I was so unmechanical that I wore through my rear pads until they disappeared and my piston was grinding against the disc.![]()
That'd definitely get the upstairs neighbors riled up, gotta keep it quiet in the garage so we don't get evicted. I've considered a battery power bank, but honestly, running the compressor would be problematic on its own.I have a generator I'd give you. It is not a quiet thing but may be an aid to your endeavers.
I was riding at night with buddies and at a stop sign one of them was like "BRO THAT WAS FUCKIN COOL DO IT AGAIN" and I'm like what the fuck are you talking about? He said when i hit the rear brakes a GIANT shower of sparks came off the bike.I did this on my car back in the day, I didn't work on things then, and I was lazy so while I knew the brakes were done, I procrastinated until one day the worn out pads just fell out and the next time I hit the brakes they removed one of the pistons. No brake pressure, no problem, good thing it was a stick with a parking brake. Drove that car 40 minutes to my buddies place (at night to avoid traffic). New rotors and calipers sure made stopping easy again

