i_am_the_koi
Vito Koi'leone ~ The Twinfather
- Joined
- Apr 10, 2011
- Location
- Whine Country
- Moto(s)
- 2005 Concours
2003 SV-1BILLION
2017 R3
- Name
- The Koi
- BARF perks
- AMA #: 2823804
Oh it's for my protection.LOL. I did not say that I want to hurt anyone!
Besides, a gun is better than a bat.
I called out a woman who ran the stop sign, on her cell phone, in front of my kids and dog as we crossed the street to get to the park at the school.
Yelled at her she'd drive better if she was off her phone and not a c+nt. Her man came by a few minutes later and asked who was talking shit. I asked him why, was he with the c+nt who ran the stop sign and almost hit my twinz in the crosswalk?
He immediately said "oh fuck". He apologized but he's not the first to get upset for me telling people they just ran a stop sign.
I told koitney that I just wanted to sit there with a yay or boo sign and grade people's stops...
It's the number one issue I brought up at the candidate forum in town for the upcoming elections.
It's going to be a serious peeve of mine as they grow up. I got hit by a car at 9. My ex lost her niece at 5 in the parking lot of her apartments.




