• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

I drink yesterday's Folger's heated in the microwave so in my view coffee is coffee...but good coffee is amazing.

I enjoy stumbling into a fine cup now and again but I do not seek it out.
 
Mike, you are 100% correct in everything you said. I am doing what I can do. The point of what I said venting is well... to vent.
Well, you are making us feel sorry for......................................................................................the dog.
 
Well, you are making us feel sorry for......................................................................................the dog.
:laughing

You owe me a bottle of sparkling water. I just spit out what was in my mouth and dropped the bottle.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: GAJ
I drink yesterday's Folger's heated in the microwave so in my view coffee is coffee...but good coffee is amazing.

I enjoy stumbling into a fine cup now and again but I do not seek it out.
Bought a three dollar smoke coffee right now. Just for you

.. what hurt was that I bought a chocolate chip cookie.. and he was double the price of the coffee 🤔⭕⭕⭕
 
At 35 I had miniscus surgery on my knee. I kept leading an aerobics class.
:teeth
source (3).gif
 
I ‘practice’ vinyasa flow yoga, it is harder than it looks lol. I can’t do hot yoga yet, that would give me a heart attack ::rofl
 
I ‘practice’ vinyasa flow yoga, it is harder than it looks lol. I can’t do hot yoga yet, that would give me a heart attack ::rofl
Im about the same. Last time I tried a hot class I was done 40 minutes into the 60 :laughing.
and WAAAAAAAAYYYY to thrashed to oogle anyone lol. Without my glasses and with sweat pouring into my eyes, the rest of the class may have been stark naked and I wouldn't be able to tell or have the energy to care. Localized, personal, suffering can probably keep even Quagmire's libido in check. Giggidy.
 
In other news, I was walking to the mailboxes earlier today and crossed paths with a neighbor. She was saying she had an appointment tomorrow for an oil change and new brake pads for her car.

I told her fuck that. Go buy the oil and pads, I'll do it for you. Get me a 6-pack of beer while you're out and we'll call it even.

:teeth
 
In other news, I was walking to the mailboxes earlier today and crossed paths with a neighbor. She was saying she had an appointment tomorrow for an oil change and new brake pads for her car.

I told her fuck that. Go buy the oil and pads, I'll do it for you. Get me a 6-pack of beer while you're out and we'll call it even.

:teeth
Pics or it didn't (won't?) happen.
 
Im about the same. Last time I tried a hot class I was done 40 minutes into the 60 :laughing.
and WAAAAAAAAYYYY to thrashed to oogle anyone lol. Without my glasses and with sweat pouring into my eyes, the rest of the class may have been stark naked and I wouldn't be able to tell or have the energy to care. Localized, personal, suffering can probably keep even Quagmire's libido in check. Giggidy.
Hot yoga always sounded terrible to me. An ex of mine convinced me to go to some regular yoga sessions with her. That was fine. But hot yoga where I might be 2-3 pounds lighter because of sweat? No thank you.

But hey people like what they like I suppose.
 
Back
Top