• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

Watered things. FaceTime'd ma. Caught up with girlfriends.

I want a burrito.
 
why do they call it lunchmeat?

i see. I haven't had a burrito in a while (like a couple of weeks!!!!) maybe I'll soon want one.
 
WienerBLOK
IMG_2599.jpeg
 
just read that the lethal injections did not kill her in Tennessee. Do you believe that she should be allowed to live after that experience?
 
I'm not immediately familiar with the case but can I assume there's someone who was not allowed to live after the experience she provided, so...
 
Fucking cocksucking motherfucking coffeepot is dead. After my fancy expensive Deloghi took shit and I replaced it with this piece of shit, I think I might just go cold turkey.
 
Back
Top