Rtmac
Square Peg
- Joined
- Nov 21, 2010
- Moto(s)
- Mostly Honda's
- Name
- Ricky
I only have one sativa plant and it's well behind the other's... it's definitely going another week.How close are they? It was a weird year in general and while fruit and buds are not the same thing, most fruit and nut trees were early this year. I find that if I pick sativa too early, it gives you that anxiety shit, and I pick indica too late, I fall asleep before finishing the bowl. So it depends on variety, condition, etc.
The other's aren't showing any amber tricombs yet, and I'd like to see the buds tighten up a little. My kid will be watering for me, so I may let him make the call.
It's been a shitty season for me. I moved the plants to a different part of the yard and it was a mistake.
Last year still haunts me. I was so distraught from a family loss, that I couldn't get my shit together to harvest and trim in a timely manner (I couldn't trim without my dog
Last edited:

