• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

So.... Someone had the plan they they could go to a housewarming beer party in Reno... And then get up in time to drive to the track to make rider's meeting to take photos at thunderhill...

Based on the 2am phone call I received?

That will not be happening.....

Glad I brought my camera and sorting stuff.
 
Yeah, I tried one of those. After wrestling with my cat for ten minutes, I gace up. It's amazing how twisted a cat's body can become and how they seem to have teeth that come out of every orifice.
Trying to clip Frank's claws was like wrestling with a tornado.

We gave up and he clicked clacked on the wood floor till his last few weeks when we finally could clip the nails as he faded away.

RIP Frankie.
Frankie.jpg
 
Trying to clip Frank's claws was like wrestling with a tornado.

We gave up and he clicked clacked on the wood floor till his last few weeks when we finally could clip the nails as he faded away.

RIP Frankie.View attachment 602636
Yeah same. My old cat is 17 and has no teeth. His claws grow unbtil we clip them. At least I know where he is.
 
It is nice here. 65 now. Going to hit mid 90’s.

No Holeshot sightings yet but there are rumors.
 
Yeah, I tried one of those. After wrestling with my cat for ten minutes, I gace up. It's amazing how twisted a cat's body can become and how they seem to have teeth that come out of every orifice.
Our one in/out cat wears it without complaint. :dunno
 
Back
Top