• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

Asked koitney to help me find a better therapist last night.

This once every 6 weeks with a different student is not working for me through the program I found.

Our insurance, go to your doctor, get a referral, get a consult, meet with an
Administrator, and then we can see when there's availability... Your doctor is available in 3 weeks to start that process.

No wonder people are so fucked up.
 
I did a sleep / dream experiment for a psych class.
It was fascinating. Used an alarm to wake every 3 hours and then took notes on what I dreamed.

Now as an old man I don’t need the alarm. Body wakes me to pee. Same deal except I don’t write down notes. If I don’t fall asleep right away I remember the dreams.

As in my desert journey last night.
Who knew you could BBQ hamburgers on sand. :laughing
 
Asked koitney to help me find a better therapist last night.

This once every 6 weeks with a different student is not working for me through the program I found.

Our insurance, go to your doctor, get a referral, get a consult, meet with an
Administrator, and then we can see when there's availability... Your doctor is available in 3 weeks to start that process.

No wonder people are so fucked up.
Yeah I tried the therapy thing once. I was having a hard time due to work. A very specific issue. Dude never asked about work. He asked who I voted for, then about my relationship. He got into politics, which I hate discussing and have no interest discussing with a fucking therapist. And he seemed like an angry guy. I went twice, then stopped.
 
I am eating hamburger patties right now, cooked sans sand :laughing
 
Yeah I tried the therapy thing once. I was having a hard time due to work. A very specific issue. Dude never asked about work. He asked who I voted for, then about my relationship. He got into politics, which I hate discussing and have no interest discussing with a fucking therapist. And he seemed like an angry guy. I went twice, then stopped.

I'm on my third.

Told first my issues, how I'm dealing with them and my goals.

"Sounds great, you're doing great, what else do you want to talk about?"

If I was doing great I wouldn't be here...

Second one I told and my issues, and how the first one didn't really give me any tools for what I'm dealing with.

"Totally understand, so what else is bothering you,, let's talk about that?"...
 
Asked koitney to help me find a better therapist last night.

This once every 6 weeks with a different student is not working for me through the program I found.

Our insurance, go to your doctor, get a referral, get a consult, meet with an
Administrator, and then we can see when there's availability... Your doctor is available in 3 weeks to start that process.

No wonder people are so fucked up.
Openpathcollective.org
 
Will check it out
I found my therapist there. It has a lot of therapists willing to work on a sliding scale for people who meet the income requirements.

I appreciated it as a search tool to find someone licensed for both CA and OR.
 
I could use one right now as I am soooooo upset at myself for not double checking an employees work. Even though I TOLD HIM 10 times what to do and how important it was he fucked it up.

Bet my BP is to the moon Edith!!! ALICE!!!!!
1790779714475.png


Now I get to fall on the sword of owning it. :rant

Never had mental therapy other than two wheel therapy which is wonderful for all things in most ways.
 
Last edited:
I could use one right now as I am soooooo upset at myself for not double checking an employees work. Even though I TOLD HIM 10 times what to do and how important it was he fucked it up.

Bet my BP is to the moon Edith!!!
View attachment 602479

Now I get to fall on the sword of owning it. :rant

Never had mental therapy other than two wheel therapy which is wonderful for all things in most ways.
Let me know when you're hiring lolz
 
Back
Top