Alice.I could use one right now as I am soooooo upset at myself for not double checking an employees work. Even though I TOLD HIM 10 times what to do and how important it was he fucked it up.
Bet my BP is to the moon Edith!!!
View attachment 602479
Now I get to fall on the sword of owning it.
Never had mental therapy other than two wheel therapy which is wonderful for all things in most ways.

I dislike dreaming. When I dream, I feel like I never fell asleep.

Indeed... Proof my BP was to the moon.Alice.
Edith was Archie's wife.

If they are not screw in pistons, you should be able to easily remove them with air pressure from behind.Caliper piston pliers, fear not, I'm pretty dumb, but not that dumb. Just not sure if that's a tool I'll be able to find locally.
I don't have a good way to generate pressure, compressor but no power at the garage. Also, how does that work once one it out, I guess you just plug the bore somehow to get enough pressure to pop the other one out?If they are not screw in pistons, you should be able to easily remove them with air pressure from behind.