mean dad
verum super omnia
*eyes move rapidlywe are in need of REM sleep in order to get fully rested.
That's when your eyes move from side to side under your eyelids.
It is also what EMDR is based on.
Fascinating shit I tell ya.
It's not SSEM.


*eyes move rapidlywe are in need of REM sleep in order to get fully rested.
That's when your eyes move from side to side under your eyelids.
It is also what EMDR is based on.
Fascinating shit I tell ya.




Yeah I tried the therapy thing once. I was having a hard time due to work. A very specific issue. Dude never asked about work. He asked who I voted for, then about my relationship. He got into politics, which I hate discussing and have no interest discussing with a fucking therapist. And he seemed like an angry guy. I went twice, then stopped.Asked koitney to help me find a better therapist last night.
This once every 6 weeks with a different student is not working for me through the program I found.
Our insurance, go to your doctor, get a referral, get a consult, meet with an
Administrator, and then we can see when there's availability... Your doctor is available in 3 weeks to start that process.
No wonder people are so fucked up.
It’s heavy.I keep lusting over the Yamaha Tenere 700

You're going to force me to get a CFMoto aren't you?It’s heavy.
Yeah I tried the therapy thing once. I was having a hard time due to work. A very specific issue. Dude never asked about work. He asked who I voted for, then about my relationship. He got into politics, which I hate discussing and have no interest discussing with a fucking therapist. And he seemed like an angry guy. I went twice, then stopped.
Openpathcollective.orgAsked koitney to help me find a better therapist last night.
This once every 6 weeks with a different student is not working for me through the program I found.
Our insurance, go to your doctor, get a referral, get a consult, meet with an
Administrator, and then we can see when there's availability... Your doctor is available in 3 weeks to start that process.
No wonder people are so fucked up.
Will check it outOpenpathcollective.org
I found my therapist there. It has a lot of therapists willing to work on a sliding scale for people who meet the income requirements.Will check it out
460lbs is not heavy for a Tenere if used mostly as a street bike.You're going to force me to get a CFMoto aren't you?

Almost a 100lbs lighter than my multiPiggy.460lbs is not heavy for a Tenere if used mostly as a street bike.
Let me know when you're hiring lolzI could use one right now as I am soooooo upset at myself for not double checking an employees work. Even though I TOLD HIM 10 times what to do and how important it was he fucked it up.
Bet my BP is to the moon Edith!!!
View attachment 602479
Now I get to fall on the sword of owning it.
Never had mental therapy other than two wheel therapy which is wonderful for all things in most ways.