• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

ADV/DS ride Lake Berryessa/Knoxville OHV/Rayhouse Rd.

I doubt it. If it is like Carnegie, it will be dry. There has not been enough rain this month to have a little shower make a difference.
 
Anyone bringing in a portable compressor or pump?

Meeting with Dean ~ 8:15 AM at Castro Valley, Starbucks (22095 Center Street)
 
I'm planning on joining. I'm staying in Modesto tonight for a show, passed by the park on the way here.

But... I left my street exhaust on! Oops. I meant to switch it out. Can someone bring a baffle for me? Or some kind of metal mesh, just something I can jam in there to get by for the day.
 
Driving out with Drew, I have a red chevy truck, centerline wheels, yellow & blue husky and Drews plated GasGas. We will be there by 10 am.
 
@abhijitz I am bringing a portable bicycle pump, not sure how well it will work. Might take a year and a half to pump anything up but it's tiny so I figure it can't hurt.

Anyone want to meet up in SF?

Here seems like a good spot: http://goo.gl/maps/xJu4X

Kickstands up at 7am to hit the first meetup spot at 8am or 7:45am for the second. I'm game for either.
 
Headed for Livermore at 9am. Will have an electric pump and my tow cable in case I need to tow Drew again. Got a syphon too. ;-)
 
Last edited:
Meeting abhijit and bringing two more in livermore.
Sid, u and drew meeting at franks?
 
Last edited:
Headed for Livermore at 9am. Will have an electric pump and my tow cable
This + I have a decent set of tools and fixit flat.

@abhitjitz - I'm coming up from the south bay, riding a gray/black vstrom with panniers...will look for u on the road - whatcha ridin?

All - will be COLDDD AGAIN in the morning but should warm up by mid-day :thumbup


T
 
I'll be at the 1st meet spot. Seems like there may not be many or anyone there so I am leaving promptly @8.
 
I haven't decided if I'm coming yet. I still have bitter cold memories of last month. :)
 
Tim - i told Dean that i will head straight to Livermore. I will be starting from Mountain View and will be riding a DRZ-SM. Do you wish to ride together? I pm'ed you my cellphone #

This + I have a decent set of tools and fixit flat.

@abhitjitz - I'm coming up from the south bay, riding a gray/black vstrom with panniers...will look for u on the road - whatcha ridin?

All - will be COLDDD AGAIN in the morning but should warm up by mid-day :thumbup


T
 
I haven't decided if I'm coming yet. I still have bitter cold memories of last month. :)
Come on Chris! Only supposed to be chilly in the am...and looks like good hills to practice on :twofinger


Tim - i told Dean that i will head straight to Livermore. I will be starting from Mountain View and will be riding a DRZ-SM. Do you wish to ride together? I pm'ed you my cellphone #
Sure...how about the Applebees on Saratoga & 280 (SW corner) at 8:10am? Take Saratoga exit off280 coming fr mtnvw...restaurant is there on the right as you get off the exit...a quick stop n go....


T
 
Lunch at the Junction

For those who don't brown bag their lunch:

http://www.thejunctionbarandgrill.com/

the_junction_logo_integrated.jpg
montage_6.jpg
l.jpg

47300 Mines Road (at San Antonio Valley Road)
Livermore, CA 94550
(408) 897-3148
 
The Junction has some tasty grub, for sure. I wish I were going to be joining you guys on this one. Hopefully, next month. Ride safely and have fun!
 
Great fun today guys. Nice meeting you.
Luke post up some videos!
 
Back
Top