Sharky
Well-known member
I doubt it. If it is like Carnegie, it will be dry. There has not been enough rain this month to have a little shower make a difference.
This + I have a decent set of tools and fixit flat.Headed for Livermore at 9am. Will have an electric pump and my tow cable
Meeting abhijit and bringing two more in livermore.
Sid, u and drew meeting at franks?
This + I have a decent set of tools and fixit flat.
@abhitjitz - I'm coming up from the south bay, riding a gray/black vstrom with panniers...will look for u on the road - whatcha ridin?
All - will be COLDDD AGAIN in the morning but should warm up by mid-day
T
Come on Chris! Only supposed to be chilly in the am...and looks like good hills to practice onI haven't decided if I'm coming yet. I still have bitter cold memories of last month.![]()

Sure...how about the Applebees on Saratoga & 280 (SW corner) at 8:10am? Take Saratoga exit off280 coming fr mtnvw...restaurant is there on the right as you get off the exit...a quick stop n go....Tim - i told Dean that i will head straight to Livermore. I will be starting from Mountain View and will be riding a DRZ-SM. Do you wish to ride together? I pm'ed you my cellphone #