• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

ADV/DS ride Lake Berryessa/Knoxville OHV/Rayhouse Rd.

actually when we came up to that tree we stopped and walked around to scope riding around the tree , but a few feet after the tree the trail was impassable due to erosion. We ended up turning around and doing the upper camp trail at least I think that was what it was called, that went to the top of the mountain.But we were at the waterfall but on foot for a few minutes. Also I didnt see a trail exiting the other side of the creek there, maybe it was washed out too
 
Did you guys do something about the tree that was across the path just before the waterfall?

cwanger2000 is correct. We went on the trail to the top and then we had to turn around. We were not sure where the trail was going to take us and it was to steep to get back up if it didn't loop. I plugged my gps I. When I got home and I followed the trail we were on and it does do a big loop. Looks hard but I think K we will be able to manage.
 
If it's the trail I am thinking about it loops all the way back around to Knoxville Devilhead Rd...to get to it from the waterfall you have to turn around and go back the direction you came from and then make a right. It's easily doable on a dirtbike with knobbies but it's been over a year since I was on it so I can't remember for sure how steep it was.

I guess I was confused because you said do a full loop on the waterfall trail but I knew it was eroded into pretty much nothing just a but after the tree that's across the trail.
 
Sorry for the delay

ADV_Pic_1.jpg


ADV_Pic_2.jpg


ADV_Pic_3.jpg


ADV_Pic_4.jpg


ADV_Pic_5.jpg


ADV_Pic_6.jpg


ADV_Pic_7.jpg


ADV_Pic_8.jpg


ADV_Pic_9.jpg


ADV_Pic_10.jpg
 
Looks like quite a few folks showed up. I've taken that trail that some of you were talking about near the waterfall and the fallen tree. It goes back up and does loop around to the evil's head road.
 
Wow, that bike with the Orange tubing looks crazy, I like it. Cool photos all around. It's been to long time since I've done this ride so I think when I get back from Baja I'll join you guys. Plus I have a bigger tank so range really isn't an issue like before.
 
Looking forward to this ride when I sell my street triple and get something with more off road ability.

still editing the videos

here is a raw footage, watch in HD

[youtube]XI8hlSEOZMI[/youtube]
 
Last edited:
I'm a bit beat up from Baja, but I might show up anyway. I was considering riding dirt bikes but I don't think that my ribs are up for it.
 
Back
Top