• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

ADV/DS ride Lake Berryessa/Knoxville OHV/Rayhouse Rd.

Hey all,

I've been sifting through this thread trying to find the answer and can't so thought I'd ask -- Is there a way to get through to Knoxville and the RT40 from the Hidden Valley Lake side on Jerusalem Grade? Thinking about dinking around a bit up there today and am curious to see if I can string a longer route together. Cheers!
 
Hey all,

I've been sifting through this thread trying to find the answer and can't so thought I'd ask -- Is there a way to get through to Knoxville and the RT40 from the Hidden Valley Lake side on Jerusalem Grade? Thinking about dinking around a bit up there today and am curious to see if I can string a longer route together. Cheers!

Not that I've found. Jerusalem Grade terminates into private property and the trail over at Knoxville seems to just kinda peter out.
 
I'm Thinking of doing a little bit of this tomorrow. Has anyone been out there since the rain?
 
Hey all,

I've been sifting through this thread trying to find the answer and can't so thought I'd ask -- Is there a way to get through to Knoxville and the RT40 from the Hidden Valley Lake side on Jerusalem Grade? Thinking about dinking around a bit up there today and am curious to see if I can string a longer route together. Cheers!

This one sorry,
 
Oh man, I need to ride in the rain to make sure my bike will do it after the SSS ride failure. I think I can swing it this weekend! Lets get muddy!
 
Oh man, I need to ride in the rain to make sure my bike will do it after the SSS ride failure. I think I can swing it this weekend! Lets get muddy!

I'm totally up for this and would probably just haul the XR4 out to Posers Corner or maybe a little further up the road and meet you at Pope Canyon Rd & Berryessa Knoxville Rd intersection.
 
I'm in. This will be a perfect way to finish off my rear tire. I've never done this ride and have not studied the map yet. Where should I meet you guys and when? I'm stoked.
 
I'm almost certainly going to be there, as well. I still have some pre-Baja tweaking to do on the bike, but nothing that would prevent me from riding it this weekend. :thumbup
 
Depending on when I get an intake swap project done, I might come out on my KTM for the paved sections.
 
So, there are a few of us going on this ride tomorrow. It should be a blast, as it promises to be wet, rainy, and glorious. I'm planning on arriving at the Cordelia *$ at the usual time. If nobody is there, I'll head on up and meet the rest of the folks who are going. I'm anticipating arriving at Poser's at around 9:45 and will be making a stop at the reservoir, just after the bridge by 10-10:15. There are at least 3 more folks who will be at either Poser's or the reservoir parking lot.

Come on out, get muddy, and have some fun! :thumbup
 

Attachments

  • Pope and Knoxville.JPG
    Pope and Knoxville.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 83
Awesome! Looking forward to seeing you fine folks!
 
Im not so psyched about the cold but some of the best days in the dirt have been rainy days. We are going to get muddy for sure!
 
The rain is a good part of the reason I am going tomorrow. Lol. To each his own :thumbup
 
Back
Top