Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.
Fun to look at the weather maps this morning and
think about you guys (I'm at work, not that I'd ride in the
rain on purpose ... did enough of that growing up back
east where we have weather ... )
looks like the rain may move through
and beyond the Clear Lake area in the AM ...
+1 on posting pics,
you all should have an
epic ride today! arty
You guys are awesome heading out in this weather! I kept going back and forth but had to pass on going out today as a recent back injury still needs more time.
Be careful on the creek crossings, water can come up fast out there. Can't wait to see pics!
It was an absolute blast Mark. I wished you were there! The mud is half clay and it is SOOOO slippery and sticks to everything. In many sections just keeping the bike upright took all my bandwidth. I had so much mud on the bike on the way back it would not coast downhill. I've never been on this ride before and Aaron was Direction Master, but I think we went the "Normal Way" out by Berryessa and I believe we ended on Reiff Rd at Zero Ton Bridge. I hope once everyone gets clean and warm we will get some more pics and a better ride report.