Star Man
Old Pro
- Joined
- Mar 19, 2010
- Location
- Benicia, CA
- Moto(s)
- Have more than I deserve....yet still want more :-)
- Name
- Greg
More pics from today's ride. Thanks Drew for organizing, leading and sweeping today's ride (yup, he did it all).
Drew. How did you like the DR compared to your Tiger?

Great pics, Star Man. It was fun riding with you and I hope to see you out there again soon!

Well thanks guys, and it was cool meeting you too, Aaron.
I've started recording my rides a little more so I can do ride reports, and at some point I might get a trip report together for the 3.5 day thing I just did around the Bay Area... I'm mot exactly sure where I'd post it though, as it was a done on a motard, and was a mix of camping, touring, ADV, and two classes. General I guess?![]()


