jimboFosho
New member
This last outing was taking no prisoners! Rough time for a bunch of people it looks like, oh the price of fun
Yup, but I'd do it all again in a hearbeat as I know all of you would too.
So I finally muster up enough energy to wash my bike and what do I find too? I guess 25lbs psi cold is too soft for the poor wheel.
Hmmmmm, looks like ALL of us on this ride should double check their wheels..... just to make sure.....![]()
My bike waited till I got home for its flat tire. The Bonneville is well trained.

Hey, no broken bones and no skin missing! That's pretty good for a group this size.
Yup, I guess that means that we're all a bunch of morons.![]()
Yup, but I'd do it all again in a hearbeat as I know all of you would too.

Good ta no, I'll be up thar stocking yer ass next weekend!Sorry I missed you and the Banjoboy...was late for doing some swimmin' in the cove at the bridge.
Wish I could join these adventure rides, but parts seem to fall off my Honda everytime I go the backroads.![]()

Dang Dogg, this iz why I don't wash mah bike. (And run 40 psi; dirt or street!So I finally muster up enough energy to wash my bike and what do I find too? I guess 25lbs psi cold is too soft for the poor wheel.
I know I'll be back out there again well before the next 2nd Sunday ride![]()
Dropped off my BMW's bent wheel at GP Frame&Wheel this morning. After debating my options with my insurance agent, I decided to repair the wheel instead of filing a claim to replace it with a new wheel. If anybody cares, I'll post before and after pix of the repaired wheel.
Ahh ! a real trooper, when are you thinking of doing this Jimbo and have you tried the splits on top of rd 40 ? Im game.![]()
