undertheoaks
When in doubt gas it!
I purpose that the next ride be done on a Saturday instead of Sunday who's with me ?

I purpose that the next ride be done on a Saturday instead of Sunday who's with me ?![]()
In two words if i have to express my experience, RAW FUN !
but a 17" street front just sucks in the dirt.

Zaphod and I are planning of camping out. I suspect we will head out early Friday and make the weekend of it. If we have any form of reception out there we can report back.

Lucky bastids, will you be camping at that rest stop where the tables are?
I too did the mri and at the time I welcomed the nap time. Now, I think i'd go nutso in there.... must be getting old and frail
Are u by chance also talking to corb on fb? They mentioned camping on this ride as well