• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

ADV/DS ride Lake Berryessa/Knoxville OHV/Rayhouse Rd.

4/18/2013... I have that day open and would like to ride. KLR 650 coming from Sacramento, yet am willing to meet up anywhere is the bay area if needed.
 
4/18/2013... I have that day open and would like to ride. KLR 650 coming from Sacramento, yet am willing to meet up anywhere is the bay area if needed.

that's a heck of a ride.
if i can make it, I'll meet up with you staring in WC.
 
We don't have to do any particular route... I was just wanting to ride somewhere on that Friday :thumbup get a little dirty without breaking anything.
 
I will probably meet at the crossroads. Coming in from Dixon thru Winters. Had a good time last time.
 
Knoxville/Berryessa

I'm IN for Sunday at Knoxville (4/14, right?)

I'd like to go see the trials guys but always feel a bit nauseated when they're around since gravity seem to take a day off whenever they start the bikes.

Mines Rd is a very nice ride.
 
I'm IN for Sunday at Knoxville (4/14, right?)

I'd like to go see the trials guys but always feel a bit nauseated when they're around since gravity seem to take a day off whenever they start the bikes.

Mines Rd is a very nice ride.


Anyone else planning for Knoxville too, or is everyone going to FR? I would like to go to Knoxville since I missed the last ride or two there.
 
I'd like to hit up Knoxville since I haven't been there before. How hard is it on soft tires? I have a habit of shagging knobbies on pavement and rocks and I want to save most I got for the sheetiron.

They were new before my last ride and I see some real wear.
 
The ride is mostly.....uhmmmm....pavement and rocks.

Hard to predict tire wear. Maybe you could restrain your throttle hand a bit.
 
I'd call Frank Raines if deciding to ride there, they might be closed to the public for the speacial event this weekend. You can watch but pretty sure the trails are closed.:(
 
This sounds like tons o fun...got me a dr650 dirtyish bike, plan on joining up with y'all tomorrow...how exciting!
 
The ride is mostly.....uhmmmm....pavement and rocks.

Hard to predict tire wear. Maybe you could restrain your throttle hand a bit.
What fun is that?
Besides that muffin top Honda I got needs the beans put to her to move dat' a$$.
 
Hey guys....this ride sounds epic. I'll be picking a new-to-me plated Katoom and hope to join you guys in the next month or so. I grew up riding dirt and my last bike was a sumo, so this will be a blast! Can't wait!
 
Caution on the water crossings on the North end of Lake Berryessa. The algea makes them slippery.

Last months ride: A rider high sided, attempting to power wheelie through the water crossing. Go slow and steady.
 
Caution on the water crossings on the North end of Lake Berryessa. The algea makes them slippery.

Last months ride: A rider high sided, attempting to power wheelie through the water crossing. Go slow and steady.

When in doubt...Gas It!!:twofinger
 
I'm in for Knoxville. Will be stopping in Winters at chevron about 9:00 then head to crossroads about 9:30ish. Hope to meet up with the group there.
 
Back
Top