• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

ADV/DS ride Lake Berryessa/Knoxville OHV/Rayhouse Rd.

Any interest this Sunday, either for Carnegie or Knoxville? I need to be in SF at 5pm on Sun, but that would still leave plenty of time for Carnegie. :)
 
Anyone interested in doing a little exploring at Knoxville during the weekdays...? Maybe Wednesday...?
 
Quick ?

When I fire up google earth it shows a green line / trail that runs to the right of Lake Berryessa is this gated road anyone ?

It looks like it starts by the Monticello Dam and heads north....

Someone has posted pics of it along the route.

I'd like to do some exploring of this area on Sat anyone interested ?
 
I talked to a guy that used to do security for the campground just below that dam and he said there are trails everywhere back there but I believe the road you are referring to is indeed gated. Is it the one just before crossing the Putah Creek bridge if traveling west?
 
Very cool, I love roads like that. Weapon of choice is a supermoto with rain tires mounted.
 
I'm officially out for tomorrow. Family is planning something for my birthday....apologies
 
Anybody interested in a ride next Saturday? Maybe do some exploring at Knoxville...
 
At first I was like WTF? But then I watched the video and I get it now. I really feel for those guys. Some of them look really tired.
 
Back
Top